Thursday, January 13, 2011

When will we uncover?

I do not know exactly when we will be able to uncover. We have to wait until each cover is completely thawed before we can pull them off of the greens. I do not know when this might occur. The forecast for tomorrow morning is 22 degrees with a high reaching 45 in the afternoon. I highly doubt that it will be warm enough, soon enough, for us to be able to remove many, if any at all, tomorrow. The forecast for Saturday morning is only 31 degrees, so I hope for the covers to continue to thaw throughout much of the night. If this happens we might be able to begin pulling off the covers before lunch Saturday.
All of this is speculation, I promise we will remove them as soon as we possibly can without damaging greens or covers. Thanks you for your patience.

Here are some pictures from this morning.


#8 Green from approach 1.13.11 10:00am

#9 approach from ditch. 1.13.11 10:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment