Friday, January 14, 2011

The thaw is slow!

This morning we have temps below freezing again. This means it will take some time before it gets warm enough to continue the thaw. We are attempting to speed things up a bit by trying to carefully remove snow from the covers. We are using blowers and brooms to try and remove the snow without damaging the covers.
If possible we will remove some covers today, but I am afraid we will have to wait until tomorrow before removing the majority of them. I will keep everyone updated. Please comment below or contact me directly with any questions or concerns.  jjasonbaker@sbcglobal.net
I know some of you are very eager to play, I am sorry for the inconvenience but assure you we are doing everything we can. Thank you.


Putting Green Snow removal 1.14.11 8:00am


Jason Baker
Golf Course Superintendent

No comments:

Post a Comment